It's amazing all the things you start to be thankful for once you stop and look around. On Facebook I have been making my "status" a list of things I am thankful for - from the small (coffee - daily) to the large (a future of possibilities, salvation, and did I mention coffee?). It has been helpful to me (curbing the outflow of cash) to think in terms of thankfulness for what we already have.
31. Pumpkin spice lattes made at home
32. Forming friendships over bowls of Indian curry
33. A stapler that works
34. Culture - the good, the bad, and the downright odd
35. Cooler mornings
36. Peter's job
37. High-speed internet
38. People who encourage me as I try new things
39. Crisply ironed shirts
40. Dunkin' Donuts coffee (also #6 on the list) - Delivered To Our Door
#41- that you don't have a baby python hatching in your backyard!ReplyDelete
I know you feel my pain.
There are so many things when you really start thinking about eh?ReplyDelete
You can make pumpkin spice lattes at HOME??? You are my hero!!!ReplyDelete
@Molly - I can't let you go on thinking that I make them. I married an amazing man who makes the world's best Pumpkin Spice Lattes (and Joy, up there, can attest to the yumminess of them). I'm so blessed!ReplyDelete