61. Unexpected financial blessings
62. Homemade chili
63. Developing new friendships
64. Christmas music...played anytime of the year!
65. Finding deals for the Operation Christmas Child Shoeboxes
66. Starbucks - Caramel Apple Cider
67. L.L. Bean free shipping (yes, it's shopping, but I'm still thankful!)
68. Flaxseed chips-turned-yummy-nachos
69. Facebook - it makes keeping up so much easier!
Your love of all things pumpkin never ceases to amaze. I bet pumpkin pancakes are yummy.ReplyDelete
And I've not had a caramel Apple Cider from Starbucks. Put that one on my to do list.
I'm thankful for a hubby that plans fun dates each weekend... And I won't flood your comment section with all the other stuff.
I love this series. So great.
So fun to read your list!ReplyDelete
On my blog, Missional Mama, you asked aout my coffee mug and yes it is a Qatar mug. Small world, for sure! That made me smile! Thanks for commenting.