Continuing on with my list of thankfulness...I hope you are as well.
261. Big Fat Checks - I just got mine for shopping through Ebates
262. A quiet and restful Valentine's Day
263. Grace from co-workers when I screw up
264. My sister - her birthday was last Saturday
265. Java House Kenya AA coffee - hand delivered
266. Being encouraged in my beliefs by Ken Ham, Dr. Jason Lisle, and Dr. Henry Morris, III
267. Walking in the door after a long day to a hot dinner, mugs of tea, and a delightful husband - I am blessed beyond measure.
268. Sweet Potatoes
270. Heart-shaped Papa Murphy's Take 'N' Bake Pizzas (and coupons for them!)
Carrie that's a great tip! I did wash my fabrics first! But usually I'm the type that just wants to rush into a project! Good thing I didn't!!!ReplyDelete
Also, I loooove Papa Murphy's mmmmmmm!
Your blog title is too cute!