This week I'm thankful for...
791. The fact that I was already scheduled to only work one day (Monday)
792. That if I had to get sick, I got sick this week (I don't have sick days where I work)
793. For hot tea, hot coffee, hot cream-of-wheat, and anything that coats my throat
794. For a husband who brings home honey and orange juice
795. That we've been good financially this month, so he could also pick up Japanese take-out to feed us
796. A sense of humor that allowed us to laugh a lot when I sounded like a barking seal
797. Parents who care enough to call and check on me
798. Winter thunderstorms
799. Professional tax help
780. A large selection of movies (mostly chick-flicks), a laptop, and the downtime to watch them in bed
The OCD side of ME would have missed you if you didn't have a daily post! How else would I start my mornings?!? :)ReplyDelete
Hope you are feeling better!
Sorry that you haven't been feeling well. But yay for chick flicks! :)ReplyDelete
Hehe I like that last photo of you with the chick flicks. Glad you're on the mend now!!ReplyDelete
Thanks, everyone! I AM feeling better (though this annoying dry hack is hanging around).ReplyDelete