This week, Peter's dad was the one needing medical care as he received a hip replacement on Monday morning. He's up and walking around (so we've been told) and it appears that everything has gone smoothly - another praise for sure!
This week I'm thankful for...
521. My father-in-law and his successful hip replacement (hopefully this will relieve the pain he has been experiencing!)
522. Doctors, nurses, and the friends and church family who have been helping my in-laws since we're far away
523. Skype, cell phones, and email that allow us to check in with Peter's dad and mom throughout this process and pass the news to other family in the U.K.
524. Time at home - I have so missed it!
525. Evenings spent with lifelong friends
526. Hearing Peter and a childhood friend speak Spanglish/butchered Spanish for hours
527. Papa Murphy's Stuffed Pizza - South Beach Stage 1 starts...tomorrow.
528. Finally making a decision about the PH
529. Gaining the self-control to drive directly in front of the doors to Target and not stopping
530. Handfuls of raspberries - picked from bushes in our very own backyard!