* If you haven't registered to win Prize Package #1, make sure you click >>>HERE<<< and leave a comment on that post to be entered to win! Winner will be announced on Thursday, October 13th. *
It's late on Thursday night and I know tomorrow is going to be busy, busy, busy, so I'm going to keep this short and sweet and to the point. This week has had its ups and downs, but God has been faithful to guide me through them all, just as He always does. I feel like a broken record when I say that I'm thankful for His Grace, but then again, I must seem like a broken record to Him when I falter in the same areas of life, over and over again.
This week I'm thankful for...
591. The conviction of the Holy Spirit
592. Time to myself
594. Lemon bars
595. Finding lamp shades that work (finally!) a year after my 11+ year old shades fell apart
596. Cozy blankets and mugs of tea
597. Finding a new purse - no, seriously, this almost boarders on the miraculous
598. Those moments when I realize what a life we have had
599. A sense of humor
600. Recognizing that I have 600+ reasons to give thanks to my Creator