This week I'm thankful for...
621. All the lovely and fun comments on recent blog posts
622. Getting on the same financial page with my spouse
623. A week that has flown by...love those!
624. Getting lots of cooking done on my two days off (there are 8 pans of lasagna in our freezer!)
624. Homemade Chicken Andouille soup - A.MAZ.ING.
625. Giveaways - and the fact that there's only ONE left (and a chance for FIVE of you to WIN!!)
626. The realization of how much God has blessed us - not just financially, but in life
627. Honest, open, and straightforward communication in marriage
628. Cooler, rainy, "dreary" days - did I mention that they are my favorite?
629. Safety while driving
630. Peter's new car
Thanks to all who voted on the name, but in the end we stuck with our original choice...