This week I'm thankful for...
731. A second chance to do something that should have been done when I first felt the prodding of the Holy Spirit
732. Fruitful quiet times with the Lord and His Word
733. Conviction and personal growth
734. Being married to a man who isn't afraid to point out my areas of weakness that I would rather ignore
735. Catching the fraud on our debit card shortly after it occurred
736. That we use a bank who dealt with the fraud quickly and painlessly
737. A week of Peruvian leftovers
738. Seeing progress in developing good habits
739. It's made the list so many times before, but I just love rainy days!
740. A perspective adjustment (read this)