This week I'm thankful for...
761. Finding thinly sliced pork chops on clearance for $1.74
762. Impromptu dinner of pork stir-fry
763. Making that $1.74 stretch into two meals for two people (sliced pork in the freezer for later)
764. Opportunities to practice self-discipline
765. Lingering at the dinner table with Peter and enjoying cups of warm Rooibos tea
767. Early mornings that give me a jump start on the day
768. Eclectic play lists that make me want to get stuff done
769. Books that make me think outside my box
770. The fact that I'm typing this in our newly cleared out, cleaned up, and organized office!