This week I'm thankful for...
821. The aforementioned beautiful weather and warm evenings
822. Time to work on the PH
823. Finding the original wooden siding under the "updated" plastic siding on the PH
824. Unexpected (but appreciated) changes to my work schedule
825. That Peter left "early" from his job on Wednesday so we could enjoy a delightful evening at home
826. Candles that smell like clover
827. Canceled meetings
828. A day off from my job to run errands and take lunch to Peter at his job
829. Aloe lotion for March sunburns
830. St. Patrick and his Trinity shamrock example: Father, Son, Holy Spirit - Three, yet One
What are YOU thankful for?