This week I'm thankful for...
931. Two, four-day work weeks (I know, so original!)
932. (But wait, it gets better!) Jobs that we both enjoy and look forward to each and every day
933. Being productive - I have sluggish tendencies, but I do like the feeling of getting something done
934. My walking buddy - she keeps me accountable
935. Mid-week Dunkin' Donuts breakfast dates with a friend
936. My old pharmacy job - because that's where I met my walking buddy and my DD friend
937. Our 8-year-old Dell laptop - still going strong and saving my bacon when the 2-year-old laptop DIED
938. Discovering fun new tools to make my social media life/job easier
939. Homemade pizzas - wow.
940. My new haircut (and for the hubby who cut it!)
Excuse the cheese - Peter says I'm horrible for cheesing when a camera comes out. He's right.
What are YOU thankful for this week?