Well, I'm going to take one person linking up last week as a success, so I'll provide another Mr. Linky today and see if we can double that number. Come on people - we all have so much to be thankful for and I think we should share that with others! If you don't have a blog, leave me a note with your thankfulness items of the week (if you can't think of 10, give me what you got). Remember, it's not just things you are thankful for, it's also things you like (as you'll see represented in my list this week).
91. Learning how to do new things
92. Sticking with a project and seeing results
94. Scrambled eggs with green peppers, turkey pepperoni, and cheddar cheese
95. Clearanced home improvement items
96. An empty sink
97. Warm clothes on chilly days
98. Peter's new phone
100. A friend who taught me (yet again) how to make a button!
Look at that fancy button!!! And those scrambled eggs sound yummy. I think I need to go make some breakfast...ReplyDelete