181. Jesus, humbling Himself to become man - to ultimately pay for my sins
182. God's Word - which tells the Story of Christmas
183. Mary and Joseph's willingness to follow God - even when it was hard
184. December snows
185. Starbuck's Christmas Blend Whole Bean Coffee
186. Gingerbread (yes, Beth, I AM thinking of the stuff you make!)
187. Advent boxes
188. Wearing those festive (read: tacky) Christmas sweaters & socks!
189. Houses that smell like pine
190. Simple reminders of why we are celebrating (i.e. Nativity sets)
This set is made out of coconut and we purchased it when we were living in Papua, Indonesia. The three wise men are bringing traditional Papuan gifts to baby Jesus - mallet/ax, drum, and bow and arrow.
Merry Christmas, Carrie! Enjoy the holiday and your South Beach free week!! :)ReplyDelete
(love that nativity scene)
A Foreign Land
Mary and Joseph's willingness to follow God - even when it was hardReplyDelete
Love that . . . so true, and something that keeps teaching us!
thank you for sharing!