The Nester is running with this idea and suggested an impromptu link-up for us to list a few of our favorite things under $30, so without stretching this out any longer, here are five of my favorite things that I would consider bringing to just such a party (and doesn't it sound like fun?!)...
1. Mistletoe Jar Candle from Yankee Candle - one of my all-time favorite scents and even if you splurge on the big jar, you're still under the $30-mark at $25.99
2. 300 Sensational Soups- are you tired of me talking about this yet? I just can't get enough of this cookbook and I have yet to have a flop on any of the recipes that I have tried. The Lasagna Soup hooked me and I would happily bring five copies of this to any Favorite Things party! (Currently $16.41 on Amazon)
3. Hood Pumpkin Eggnog - this may be really out there, but it has certainly made my recent list of Favorite Things and I am in love. To combine two of my loves (pumpkin and eggnog) in one bottle - GENIUS!
4. Live Bamboo - we have some in our house in a hanging holder and I just love it. We purchased our stalks at Ikea this summer, but it's available at our local grocery store sometimes. There's just something about a living plant in your house to remind you that it won't always be cold and wintry (even if I do love that time of year).
5. Red Letter Words (via Urban Soul) for Hallmark Fridge Magnets - I gave a couple of these away last month on my blog and I have several on my own fridge. I love the style and look, as well as the great quick reminders that each day is a day that the Lord has made and He has never forgotten me. I picked these up at my local Hallmark store for $1.95/each! Talk about a deal!
And that's that - what are some of your favorite things under $30? What would you bring to such a party?
those magnets are so cute. great gift idea for sure!ReplyDelete
Pumpkin eggnog definitely has me intrigued...ReplyDelete
Those parties do sound like such fun!
ooh mistletoe is my favorite scent for candles too!! love those magnets:) - so exciting to see them included in your favorite things list! xoxo DeeReplyDelete
What a FUN idea!! And can I just say I LOVE your holiday-themed header photos?!? So festive!!!ReplyDelete
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Red Letter Words! Great pick! :)ReplyDelete
So nice to 'meet' you today! I blog at "Only A Breath" and would love for you to stop by and visit :)
Love the bamboo--Love love love it. I also really like this idea and am going to go over to the other post and read about it.ReplyDelete
Thanks for stopping by, everyone!ReplyDelete
Molly - it's AMAZING. Find some. It's like drinking pumpkin pie in a cup.
Dee - They are the best! Great work!
Thanks, Kaysi! :-)
Thanks for stopping by, Melanie! I'll have to check out your blog here in a moment! :-)
Irish - we love our bamboo as well. It always makes me smile.