The Nester is running with this idea and suggested an impromptu link-up for us to list a few of our favorite things under $30, so without stretching this out any longer, here are five of my favorite things that I would consider bringing to just such a party (and doesn't it sound like fun?!)...
1. Mistletoe Jar Candle from Yankee Candle - one of my all-time favorite scents and even if you splurge on the big jar, you're still under the $30-mark at $25.99
2. 300 Sensational Soups- are you tired of me talking about this yet? I just can't get enough of this cookbook and I have yet to have a flop on any of the recipes that I have tried. The Lasagna Soup hooked me and I would happily bring five copies of this to any Favorite Things party! (Currently $16.41 on Amazon)
3. Hood Pumpkin Eggnog - this may be really out there, but it has certainly made my recent list of Favorite Things and I am in love. To combine two of my loves (pumpkin and eggnog) in one bottle - GENIUS!
4. Live Bamboo - we have some in our house in a hanging holder and I just love it. We purchased our stalks at Ikea this summer, but it's available at our local grocery store sometimes. There's just something about a living plant in your house to remind you that it won't always be cold and wintry (even if I do love that time of year).
5. Red Letter Words (via Urban Soul) for Hallmark Fridge Magnets - I gave a couple of these away last month on my blog and I have several on my own fridge. I love the style and look, as well as the great quick reminders that each day is a day that the Lord has made and He has never forgotten me. I picked these up at my local Hallmark store for $1.95/each! Talk about a deal!
And that's that - what are some of your favorite things under $30? What would you bring to such a party?