Whatever the case, being sick caused me to be thankful for good health when we have it, and appreciate the fact that all we were dealing with was a cold - nothing more serious. In fact, Peter went to the doctor a couple of weeks ago for a physical and he had some blood work done and everything came back totally normal. When we went to check out, the desk clerk looked at his chart and then said, "Wow, you must be really healthy - he doesn't want to see you again for a YEAR! We never see that." Praise the Lord for good health!
This week I'm thankful for...
651. A good report from Peter's physician
652. OTC cold medicine that helped me breathe through my nose
653. Citrus-flavored cough drops
654. Having two (scheduled) days off from work mid-week to help me recover
655. Hot tea
656. Overall good health with no serious medical issues - what a blessing!
657. No longer needing #652 to breathe
658. Those C.S. Lewis "You too" moments in conversations
659. Realizing, once again, what a blessing and treasure I have in my husband
660. Humor at the holidays (see video)
A Short Account of Thanksgiving from Church Fuel on Vimeo.
What are YOU thankful for this week?
Glad you are on the mend! And I agree: good health is definitely something to be thankful for!ReplyDelete
Who knew that Napoleon Dynamite was a direct descendant of Squanto?!?! Glad you're feeling better...ReplyDelete
Love that CS Lewis quote!! Gotta say, though, when I hear "You too" moment, I think Brian Regan. =)ReplyDelete
@Beth - I know, who knew? ;-)ReplyDelete
@Kaysi - I must admit, I think Brian Regan first as well. ;-)