This week I'm thankful for...
691. Surprise birthday gifts in the mail from a sister
692. Spending the week-end hanging out with Peter
693. Dinner at my favorite restaurant with some of my favorite people
694. Free birthday meals - long story
695. Chocolate bread pudding, my mom's homemade cheesecake, and Carvel ice cream cake (South Beach what?)
696. Celebrating my birthday with both of my brothers (who are blog shy - like my sisters)
697. Cups of hot Chai
698. Good doctor reports for yearly check-ups
699. Excellent (private) health insurance
700. Knowing this man for half of my life and being blessed to call him my husband for almost as long
What are YOU thankful for this week?
Glad you had a good birthday!ReplyDelete
I'm totally with you on Health Insurance!!!
(BIG SMILE)...I only wished I had read this earlier...you always give me a smile of the simplest things to be thankful for. Happy Holidays.ReplyDelete
Thanks Mommyblogger and Irish! Happy New Year to you both!ReplyDelete