This week I'm thankful for ...
872. A reprieve for a friend
873. The life of George Müller (i.e. the intro-turned-post)
874. The responses to "Surprise Ending"
875. Peter's last day to wear polyester (he starts his new job on Monday)
876. Free Chick-fil-A chicken sandwiches
877. A whole week-end filled with hot tea, time with Peter, open windows, and stacks of books
878. The Hope that I have every day because of my relationship with Christ
879. The customers who like me - I'll miss them
880. Winning a gift card from Dunkin' Donuts for Tweeting about their #99CentIcedTea on Tuesday
What are YOU thankful for this week?