The January decorations - all ready to be packed up for a year; The heart-filled bedroom :-)
- Grab a pack of paper plates and napkins (DollarTree currently has some cute Valentine plates and napkins - 20/$1) and use them for lunch or dinner with your family.
- Cut out hearts from craft paper to hang in your windows, on your stormdoor or from an overhead light.
- Stick a holiday hand towel in your bathroom.
- Set out a red candle on your table (green for St. Patrick's Day, purple/yellow for Easter, red/white/blue for July 4th, orange for the fall).
- Pick up a holiday throw blanket for the living room couch.