So I'm back to simply making lists on Friday. I hope you continue to do so - even if you don't link them up anywhere. The important thing is to take time to recognize God's blessings - Life, Health, Love, Family, Food, Jesus Coming to Earth as a Baby, Salvation...and more. And yes, we can even give thanks for the fluffy things, like Target clearance stickers, fuzzy socks, and Pumpkin Spiced Lattes!
171. Listening to Handal's "Messiah" sung in malls and food courts
172. Lindt truffles (no, they aren't South Beach approved!)
173. The convicting and leading of the Holy Spirit
174. "The Muppet Christmas Carol" - yes, that just came after #173!
175. Celebrating "month-a-versaries" with Peter
176. Hot bread (straight from the oven/bread machine) with butter
177. Eggnog topped with nutmeg
178. SNOW! SNOW! SNOW!
180. Dreams of a fireplace of our own - until then, enjoying my parent's fireplace!
Count Your Blessings!!