This week I'm thankful for...
491. Working close enough to our house that I can come home for lunch
492. A hardworking husband who provides for us
493. That the snake was in Peter's office at work, and not in our house (I swear, I think we attract them!)
494. Cleaning products
495. Short work weeks so I can get stuff done at home
496. For Peter's patience (seriously, nothing seems to rattle him when I do something stupid), forgiveness, and IT skills when he brought our laptop back to life after I dumped a bowl of chunky lasagna soup on the keyboard.
497. That I didn't destroy the year-old laptop when my brain decided to turn off
498. For seeing progress on our mortgage pay-off plan
499. For having ready-made meals in the freezer to pull out on those nights I don't feel like cooking
500. For a Heavenly Father who has blessed me with so much and who has ignited in me a desire to grow in Him, to thank Him for all He has done, and to share His blessings with the people in our lives. May I never forget that I am a sinner, saved by His grace alone - in awe that He knew me before I was ever formed.