In other news, it's Good Friday, and while we spend time thinking about the fact that on Friday our Lord gave His life for the sins of the world, we rejoice to know that it might be Friday now, but SUNDAY IS COMING! He didn't stay dead, HE IS RISEN!!
This week I'm thankful for...
851. My heavenly Father who gave His own Son to die on the cross to pay for my sins, and your sins
852. Sunday morning and the empty tomb!
853. For the beauty of spring flowers and green leaves
854. Peter finally feeling better after being home for 4.5 days - he was one sick puppy
855. Finding encouragement through books
856. Psalm 86 - specifically vs. 11 (an undivided heart)
857. Reminders that there is much, MUCH more to life than a computer screen
858. A husband who cares about people who are hurting
859. Good news - after months of waiting, applying, interviewing, and waiting, Peter has a new job!
860. The promise that there will be people from every tribe, every tongue, and every nation
He is Risen INDEED!!