This week I'm thankful for...
881. Peter having a job that he enjoys (and he leaves for work in the morning, smiling - I love that!)
882. Six work days left for me
883. A pretty amazing (possible) opportunity that came about this week
884. The encouragement that came from a phone call, even if nothing more ever comes from it
885. Twitter and the lovely Miss Molly
886. Virtual mini-trips to Chicago through the writing of the aforementioned Molly (you should visit her blog)
887. Being on the same page as Peter as we work towards a pretty big goal
888. The "gas fairy" who stopped by my work, picked up my car, filled the gas tank, and returned it without me knowing until I got in the car to go home.
889. Being financially able to buy the comfortable shoes that fit Peter, rather than the cheapest shoes
890. These beautiful flowers that lasted three weeks!
What are YOU thankful for this week?