You turned my wailing into dancing;
You removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy,
that my heart may sing to You and not be silent.
O LORD my God, I will give You thanks forever.
~ Psalm 30:11-12 ~
I decided to add a Mr. Linky this week and see how it goes. If no one links up, then I guess I'll know! :-) There is so much to be thankful for, so much that goes on around us every day that we never take the time to appreciate. I hope you'll join me in counting your blessings and appreciating what you have been given.
81. Friday - my favorite day of the week
82. Living overseas and how it made me conscious of all we have
83. Crisp Asian pears - freshly picked from the tree
84. Binder clips in all sizes
85. Winning blog giveaways - woo hoo!
86. Using tomatoes from last year's garden to make chili this year
87. The seven pairs of pants in my closet that FIT!
88. Pay day
89. Evenings spent curled up with a good book and a warm blanket
90. Homemade, low-carb pizzas with turkey pepperoni
Good idea... I think I'll do it!ReplyDelete
Can I have some of that pizza? It looks amazing!ReplyDelete
Amy @ Missional Mama