This week I'm thankful for...
611. Three days off
612. Rainy days to enjoy at home with nowhere to go
613. A day out with Peter
614. Second breakfast (and pumpkin lattes) at Dunkin Donuts
615. Winning free coffee from DD
616. Peter's healthy eyes (he had an eye exam with our opthamologist this week)
617. Finding a pair of glasses that I really like
618. All-you-can-eat soup, salad, and bread sticks for $6.95 (and delightful luncheon companions)
619. Mugs of hot tea, a heated mattress pad, a fun movie, and snuggling with my honey
620. Our newly painted living room - LOVE it!
And by the way, have you left a comment (or TWO COMMENTS, if you liked Busy Nothings on Facebook) on >>>THIS POST<<< yet? If you want to win a stinkin' cute tea gift, then I think you should. Giveaway ends on Wednesday night and the winner will be announced on Thursday (10/27), so there's still time to join in the fun!
Have a great week-end!!
Looks good. Brown and tan? I am so ready to redecorate our house! I need you and mom for a week. Have a good weekend! Love ya!ReplyDelete
I love second breakfast! My favorite part of each workday :)ReplyDelete
Love the Lord of the Rings nod in #614!! =DReplyDelete
Sounds like a great week! I'm loving your new paint colors! And you've made me REALLY hungry for salad and breadsticks :)ReplyDelete
Hey Donut - No painting until you know if you're staying Stateside or not! ;-)ReplyDelete
Kaysi - Glad you picked up on that. We also like Elevensies...