Happy New Year!
Since we've already gone over the whole "Little Bites" concept, this is just your January 1st reminder of what I'll be working on this month:
1. Spend one hour a week working in the office
2. Spend 10 minutes each day (minus the week-ends) brainstorming for a book
3. Dust one room a week (bedrooms, living/dining, library/kitchen entry, office/basement)
4. Vacuum one room a week (same grouping as above)
5. Clean out five items a week (donate, trash)
What are your bite-sized goals for the month?
Here's to a new year and a fresh attempt at turning chores into habits through discipline!